Sales Manager Position
Master Route - GPS Tracking and Monitoring Systems Dealer
Master Route is a leading dealer of commercial and industrial grade GPS Fleet Solutions and industrial monitoring systems. Our suppliers provide us with systems that are unique and flexible products that address the ever growing number of tracking and monitoring applications for:
- Vehicles, construction/landscape equipment, motorcycles, containers, trailers and even motorcycles,
- Oil & Gas Field Management,
- Industrial Control,
- Building Management,
- Portable Equipment Tracking,
- Tank Monitoring
This exciting and challenging role for a seasoned professional to be responsible for identifying, soliciting and selling our GPS tracking, monitoring, messaging and industrial solutions.
Responsibilities, Key Elements, Targets/Deliverables
- Generate revenues.
- Identify and capture new business opportunities to expand sales revenue and market share.
- Build and maintain a 4X sales goal pipeline of Opportunities
- Identify new market opportunities and segments.
- Help identify and document functional product requirements and enhancements to better serve our targeted vertical markets.
- Leverage targeted vertical subject matter expertise across the organization.
- Schedule and conduct face-to-face meetings and/or web-based presentations to demonstrate products and services utilizing consultative selling techniques.
- Manage the order process from contract through full fleet implementation.
- Maintain high level of customer satisfaction.
- Maintain your monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasting
- Achieve quarterly/annual sales goal by consistently meeting monthly unit sales quotas.
- Launch new products/services/updates into assigned territory.
- Act as champion utilizing “Best Practices” to ensure customer satisfaction through sound and ethical selling practices.
- Engage in local, regional and national associations and trade shows as warranted.
Desired Skills and Expertise
- Experience selling GPS tracking, industrial monitoring systems or as a Fleet Manager
- Experience working out of a home based office
- A minimum of 10 years Business-to-Business Sales experience with demonstrated success in new account development, account management and territory management
- Demonstrated experience prospecting, lead generation and closing sales in a given territory
- Ability to work remotely in a dynamic, fast changing environment that requires a high degree of multi-tasking with minimal supervision
- PC literacy mandatory
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Demonstrated knowledge of web-based presentation experience a plus
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
100% Commission Based
- Hardware sales
- Monthly Annuity Sharing
- Sales volume goals work toward purchase of company car
Send resumes to: